One Way Baton Draw (Stack Left) Wall Mount94003SET-4L-WH
Kirsch 94003 complete assembled wall mount track set. Can also be ceiling mounted by removing the clips from the brackets and attaching to the ceiling. Can easily be cut to size with a hack saw, or if you leave a dimension(s) in the shopping cart instructions, we will cut it to size.
Heavy duty aluminum track in 4 colors. 1" high, 3/4" deep. For a double set, order 2 and request double brackets in the shopping cart instructions. Drapery pins can be set down 1 1/2" behind the drapery pleats to cover this track when closed.
Each track set includes 2) end caps, wall brackets, 1) left master carrier, 3) ball bearing carriers per foot, 1) 36" baton, splices when needed.
Our old curtain rod that was the same thing and brand broke and we replaced it with this. This one is even better than the old one. However, the main reason we got the same thing was because we wanted to keep the wall brackets the same. We had a lot of trouble putting the original ones in (more because of the wall than the brackets themselves). However, the newer version was slightly different and we had to bend the original wall brackets to attach the new curtain rod. It works, but I wish they hadn't altered them. Either way, the new ones work very smoothly and the baton draw is great.
This curtain rod is perfect. Easy to open easy to mount. Thanks.
Not enough bracketry to support all rods. Had to go buy additional. Other than that everything was good.
Ordered a 12ft kit for our wide Patio door and cut the track to fit. Everyhing works flawlessly. Very sturdy too. Curtains glide across incredibly smoothly.
I wanted a rod where I could push all the heavy drape to one side and have full view out of the almost 9’ wide window. This rod fit all my requirements. The drape glides easily open or closed using the baton so that my off-white drape will not get dirty. I got the full 12’ rod because I wasn’t sure how long I wanted it. The instructions were to cut the end-capped end because the other end was supposed to have tapered edges so the carriers could roll easily through the splice. However, I found there were burrs on the edges and carriers got snagged. When I put the painted ends together at the splice, the carriers went across easily. Before you cut, check the splice.